Nano Clear Marine and Boat Protection
Tests performed at Western Michigan University confirm that Nano-Clear nanocoatings reduce water drag resistance by 50%. Nano-Clear is a single component clear coat system that fills the pores and completely covers the worn surface. It cannot be washed or scrubbed off over time like traditional polished – it is a permanent coating that rejuvenates colour and gloss and makes vehicles, boats and other surfaces look like they have just had a new paint job….. a look that lasts 10+ years!
Boat Before Nano Clear
Boat After Nano Clear
Our nanotechnology based coatings restore original gloss, surface hardness and UV resistance to highly oxidised paint, gel coat and fibreglass surfaces.
Nano-Clear® produces a permanent coating surface that will:
- resist scratching
- resist chemical and UV rays
- repelling algae, dirt, oil, grime and and other surface contaminants
- make cleaning bird droppings and salt spray 50% easier
- no more polishing and waxing
Nano-Clear® produces a permanent scratch resistant and self-cleaning surface for above and below waterline applications. Nano-Clear® for marine is designed to resist scratching, repel algae and grime, and reduces water drag resistance by 50%.
Water droplets roll across a cured Nano-Clear® surface picking-up dirt and contaminants leaving behind a cleaner surface.
Nano-Clear® produces a high-gloss and extremely scratch resistant surface that repels grime, dirt, oil, ice and and other surface contaminants. Water droplets roll across a cured surface picking-up dirt and contaminants leaving behind a clean surface.
- Reduces maintenance and cleaning time by 60%
- Restores original colour & gloss back into boat hull
- One-component ready-to-spray package
- Highly Chemical Resistant
- UV Protection of substrate
- Ultra-high scratch, mar and chip resistance
- Reduces water drag resistance by 50%